How to make CBD oil
How To Make CBD Oil
CBD oil is becoming more popular as we learn more about it. The health benefits we are uncovering are amazing. There are a few ways you can make your own. Each has their own pros and cons. Either way you should know how to make CBD oil on your own. This way you know exactly what goes into it. You are going to need about 30 grams of buds or 80 grams of trim. Below you can find three popular ways you can make your own CBD oil.
How To Make CBD Oil Using Ethanol
You can use high grain alcohol to get this done. Most likely the most readily available high grain alcohol to you will be EverClear. The procedure is simple.
- Take a glass or ceramic mixing bowl and place the material inside. cover the material with the alcohol and stir for 10 minutes.
- Filter the solution through a cheesecloth, nylon stocking, or if it’s all you have cup by cup via coffee filter. Squeeze as much liquid into another glass or ceramic bowl.
- Get out a double boiler. If you don’t have one just get two boiling pots, one that fits inside another. Fill the bigger one with water and place the smaller on top of the water.
- Pour the strained liquid into the top of the two pots. Keep the heat low! This is very important. You want to keep it at a slight bubble. Not boil. Let all of the alcohol evaporate.
- Now you just need to carefully transfer the oil before it thickens. Do this with a syringe or an eyedropper.
How To Make CBD Oil Using Co2
Creating oil with co2 is an incredibly complex concept. The basic idea is to get a cylinder, fill it with product and shoot co2 through it collecting oil from the other side. This full concept is very long to explain. Thankfully honestmarijuana.com has a great in-depth tutorial on how to build this system like a professional and how to utilize it.
How To Make CBD Oil Using Olive Oil
Using olive oil is not that different from using ethanol. Here is a break down of what to do.
- Fill the top part of double boiler with plant material. Cover it to just over the top of all the material with olive oil.
- Let the oil simmer stirring constantly.
- After 45 minutes let the oil cool down. Carefully transfer your oil to your storage area.
Now all you have to do is sit back and enjoy that oil. CBD oil has incredible medicinal factors that can benefit anyone’s health. If made correctly, It is a quite enjoyable experience.
Obviously you’ll need plant material to make oil no matter what. Why stop here? Go a step further and learn how to grow weed